Saturday, February 17, 2007

Viral - Vigorous and Potent

That's G. Gordon Liddy and me
We have matching hair - At least
his moustache and my full head of hair.

Mr. Liddy has lectured extensively, from Berkley to The Oxford Union. He is an actor in motion pictures and television including co-starring roles in Miami Vice, Airwolf, MacGyver, Feds, Perry Mason and 18 Wheels of Justice.

Mr. Liddy also was our featured personality at Y2K day in Baltimore. I was the Sales Manager at the 1300AM WJFK and conceived the idea to have a full day event to ease concerns of the pending Y2K effect on computers. We ran commercials three to four weeks prior to the event and Mr. Liddy voiced the commercial. The best part was he closed the commercial with contact Dave Carberry. I was pretty stoked to have G. Gordon mention me. I should add the audio file if I can find it. If you want some intense reading - pick up his book "Will"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

stoked? You endorse WILL, huh? :)